Version 1.0.5 – Added support for HTC HD2/ELF, LG SH170, Samsung SGH-Z140 and SGH-I900, SGH-I908 MSM part!
Medusa Box v. 1.0.5 is out!
We have added support for the following models:
- HTC HD2 — added EasyRepair and Advanced modes.
- HTC ELF — added EasyRepair mode only (Download mode enable).
- LG SH170 — added EasyRepair and Advanced modes.
- Samsung SGH-I900, SGH-I908 MSM part — added EasyRepair and Advanced modes.
- Samsung SGH-Z140 — added EasyRepair and Advanced modes.
To resurrect the mentioned above models perform the following steps:
- Solder JTAG cable to JTAG testpoints as explained in manual.
- Make sure that correct model has been selected from model list.
- Set Jtag speed to Auto (RTCK); select 1 MHz or more for HTC Elf (depends on connection quality).
- Select EasyRepair mode.
- Press EasyRepair button and follow Wizard instructions.
- After operation is successfully finished verify that new device appears in PC Device Manager to make sure that it has been recovered.
- Desolder JTAG wires.
HTC HD2 Repair files:
HTC_HD2_Europe_Repair.mf — European boot version (SPL 3.03.0000)
HTC_HD2_USA_Repair.mf — USA boot version (SPL 2.10.0000)
HTC_HD2_HSPL_Repair.mf — Universal CID-unlocked boot version (HSPL 3.03.0000)